All systems go for Ramaphosa inauguration, says Cwele

JOHANNESBURG – The inter-ministerial committee overseeing President Cyril Ramaphosa’s inauguration said it was all systems go for Saturday’s ceremony.For the first time, the president’s inauguration will not be held at the Union Buildings but at Loftus Versfeld Stadium.About 32,000 people are expected to attend amid heightened security.Home Affairs Minister Siyabonga Cwele was part of the committee overseeing the ceremony and said that everything was ready.“All the accredited members and those who have been invited, they know where they do accreditation. Those who want to walk in, they must go to Affies (Afrikaanse Höer Seunskool) between 3am and 7am in the morning, do their own accreditation and then they can walk into the stadium.”#SAInauguration19 Members of the public who will be using their own cars are urged to park at the Tshwane Events Centre (Pretoria Showgrounds) and take the shuttle buses to the stadium. Park-and-ride shuttle buses will start operating from 03:00 to 06:30. pic.twitter.com/3Ei9khItYT— South African Government (@GovernmentZA) May 23, 2019
#SAInauguration19 Members of the public are invited to come and witness the inauguration of the sixth democratically elected President of the Republic of South Africa. Accreditation will take place at Afrikaans Hoër Seunskool (Affies) from 03:00 until 07:00 on Saturday, 25 May pic.twitter.com/k8U3q8xWQz— South African Government (@GovernmentZA) May 23, 2019
Those who won’t be able to make it to the stadium for the inaugural celebration have been urged to go watch the ceremony live at viewing sites that have been arranged in different locations across the country.The police said that as soon as the 32,000 people get into the stadium, the gates will be locked to avoid a stampede.Public viewing sites in Gauteng will be at the Sharpeville Memorial Community Hall, Cosmo City multi-purpose centre and the Philadelphia Special School.Over 200 buses are expected to transport 22,000 people from neighbouring provinces.Police Minister Bheki Cele has urged everyone who will be present at the stadium to be kind to police offers and not agitate them.FYI: Live viewing areas around the Eastern Cape. #SAInuaguration19 pic.twitter.com/O9G6Ke4s87— South African Government (@GovernmentZA) May 23, 2019
FYI: Live viewing areas around KwaZulu-Natal. #SAInuaguration19 pic.twitter.com/qfOOMQvwMB— South African Government (@GovernmentZA) May 23, 2019
Source: EWN

10 thoughts on “All systems go for Ramaphosa inauguration, says Cwele

• June 12, 2019 at 11:16 pm

I was looking at some of your articles on this site and I believe this internet site is really instructive! Keep on posting .

• April 8, 2020 at 3:09 pm

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
    website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

• April 15, 2020 at 2:15 pm

This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something that helped me. Many thanks!

• April 24, 2020 at 4:56 pm

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, so he/she needs to be
    available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

• April 26, 2020 at 5:51 pm

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have bear in mind your stuff previous to and you are
    just too magnificent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you
    are saying and the best way in which you are saying it.

You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it wise.
    I can not wait to read much more from you. That is actually a terrific website.

• April 30, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Undeniably consider that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to
    be on the net the simplest thing to understand of. I say to you, I certainly
    get irked even as folks consider worries that they plainly do not realize about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other folks could take a signal.
    Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

• April 30, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just nice and
    i can assume you’re an expert on this subject.

Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with
    forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

• May 26, 2020 at 9:58 pm

I like the valuable information you provide to your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once
    more right here frequently. I am relatively certain I will be told
    lots of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!

Also visit my web blog CBD oil for arthritis