Parliament: Approval of 8 new laws one of many highlights this year

CAPE TOWN – Parliament says the approval of eight new laws has been one of the many highlights for the national legislature this year.The arm of the state has outlined 23 bills that have been passed compared to 18 last year.President Cyril Ramaphosa assented eight of these bills, including the Division of Revenue Bill, Public Audit Amendment Bill, Appropriation Bill as well as the National Minimum Wage Bill.Various other successes, that include the transition to the Ramaphosa administration in February this year, have also been cited.Parliamentary spokesperson, Moloto Mothapo has emphasized the importance of parliament’s role holding the executive to account.Source: EWN

Spread the Word

11 thoughts on “Parliament: Approval of 8 new laws one of many highlights this year

• May 14, 2019 at 1:32 am

I enjoy your opinion on this subject and look forward to new posts and comments here at the1873tv.com. Thanks!

• June 4, 2019 at 4:58 pm

I’m gratified by the manner in which the1873tv.com handles this type of topic! Usually on point, sometimes contentious, consistently well-written and thought-provoking.

• June 7, 2019 at 9:43 pm

6/7/2019 @ 5:43:35 PM In my estimation, the1873tv.com does a great job of covering issues of this kind! Even if frequently intentionally controversial, the information is more often than not well researched and stimulating.

• June 10, 2019 at 10:19 pm

the1873tv.com does it yet again! Quite a thoughtful site and a well-written post. Thanks!

• June 13, 2019 at 6:32 pm

6/13/2019 the1873tv.com does it again! Very perceptive site and a well-written post. Nice work!

• January 1, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Most of the things you say is supprisingly legitimate and that makes me wonder the reason why I had not looked at this with this light previously. This particular article really did turn the light on for me as far as this specific topic goes. Nonetheless at this time there is actually 1 position I am not necessarily too cozy with so while I try to reconcile that with the actual core idea of your position, let me observe exactly what the rest of the visitors have to point out.Very well done.

• January 4, 2020 at 11:43 pm

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

• January 9, 2020 at 9:13 pm

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?